- To be registered with this practice if they reside within the boundaries of the practice area
- To be offered a Health Check when joining a doctor's list
- To have appropriate drugs and medications prescribed
- To be offered a consultant referral if and when the GP feels it is necessary
- To have access to personal health records, subject to the limits of the law
- To expect confidentiality from all NHS staff
- To be offered a choice of whether to be involved in Medical Student training
- To be offered a health check when over 75 years old.
Responsibilities of our Patients
- To attend promptly for an appointment made with one of our Health Care Professionals
- To cancel an appointment in good time if you decide that it is no longer necessary.
- To recognise that a Routine Appointment is for one person only. Please make separate appointments for each person to be seen.
- To understand that a Routine Appointment is for 10 Minutes only. Please ask for a longer appointment if the problem is complex.