The practice nursing team consists of 3 registered nurses and 3 healthcare assistants and 1 phlebotomist offering a wide range of services including:
- Wound Management
- Hypertension Reviews
- Cervical Smears
- Ear Syringing
- Administration of injectable medication
- Health Reviews for a wide varity of conditions including
- Asthma, Heart Disease, Diabetes, Stroke and COPD
- Travel Health clinics (may incur charges)
- Department of Health initiated vaccination programmes eg flu clinics
- Healthy lifestyle advice
- Minor illness/Acute illness clinics
- Assisting with Minor Operations
If you are a patient seeing the practice nurse on a regular basis and you have a query about your condition or treatment you are welcome to telephone the surgery to speak to the nurse of your choice. This will depend on the availability for the return call and advise you of alternatives if your message cannot wait.
Please note practice nurses do not undertake telephone consultations for travel advice.